CAT 8.1 Patch Cable - S/FTP (PiMF)
Availability: In stock
LSZH halogen-free, CU material.
Cat 8.1 patch cables are designed for 25/40GBASE-T applications, with a transmission range of up to 30 metres and transmission performance of up to 2 GHz (four times the bandwidth of Cat 6A).
- Appropriate for 25/40G Base-T Ethernet networks (40GB-capable) and downward compatible
- CAT 8 Channel Link 100% tested (attached measurement log + serial no.)
- Max. bandwidth: 2000 MHz / 2 GHz
- New type of RJ45 Cat 8 plug as per industry standard with 50µ gold-plated contact surfaces (PINs)
- Shielded RJ45 plug with flexible latch and latch protection
- Double-shielded LAN/network cable: wire pair shielding: PIMF (pair in metal foil) + overall shielding: mesh
- Length specification on Slimline anti-kink sleeve