USB-C to Serial Adapter (RS-232)
Availability: In stock
This USB-C to Serial cable provides a simple and easy way to connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) and Serial port interfaces.
With the advantage of the USB-C port, users have the capability to utilize the peripheral with serial port interface in an easy to use environment such as plug and play and to hot swap functionality. This adapter is designed for ideal connections to mobile phones, digital cameras, modems or ISDM terminal adapter and so on and deliveres data rates up to 1 Mps.
Provides a single DB-9 serial port for connecting to:
- Works with Garmin GPS units, etc.
- PDA devices ...
- Digital Cameras...
- Standard Serial Devices
- Barcode Readers...
- Card Reader...
- Palm II&V...
- Cisco and other routers and switches ...
- Graphic Tablets
- Label Printers...
- Plugs into a USB port on Windows 98/ME/2K/XP/W7/W10 PC
- Draws its power from the USB connection thus a power adapter is not required
- Supports data rates up to 1 Mbps
- Works with all popular brands of PDAs
- Provides one RS-232 male DB9 port for direct connection to a PDA cradle or synchronization cable.
- USB-RS232 adapter cable with 1.5 cm USB-C Type
- USB Driver CD-ROM for WIN98/ME/2K and XP, Vista (32-Bit) and Windows 7.
- Power G3 or G4 CPU or higher or compatible system
- Available USB port
- CD-ROM drive
- MAC OS 8.6 or higher
PL-2303 chipset made by prolific. Latest software driver updates can be found on www.prolific.com.tw (login in with guest/guest).
Manual: USB-C to Serial cable
Data Sheet: USB-C to Serial cable
|Cable Length||1.5 m|