USB to Serial Adapter (RS-232)
To connect serial devices to the USB-port
- USB to seriall converter (COM)
- D-SUB 9 pin plug
- USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 compatible
- Up to 1 Mbps data transfer
Windows 2000, XP, VISTA and Windows 7 compatible.
Availability: Out of stock
This USB to Serial cable provides a simple and easy way to connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) and Serial port interfaces.
With the advantage of USB port, users have the capability to utilize the peripheral with serial port interface in an easy to use environment such as plug and play and to hot swap functionality. This adapter is designed for ideal connections to Mobile phones, digital cameras, modems or ISDM terminal adapter and so on.
Want to connect your GPS to your PC but don't have a 9-pin serial port connection? This cable will get you hooked. Using this converter cable and the PC interface cable for your unit, you can transfer maps, way points, routes and tracks between MapSource and your GPS. USB to RS232 converter cable your computer shows it like a standard COM port!
Provides a single DB-9 serial port for connecting to:
- Works with Garmin GPS units, etc.
- PDA devices ...
- Digital Cameras...
- Standard Serial Devices
- Barcode Readers...
- Card Reader...
- Palm II&V...
- Cisco and other routers and switches ...
- Graphic Tablets
- Label Printers...
- Plugs into a USB port on Windows 98/ME/2K/XP/W7 PC
- Draws its power from the USB connection thus a power adapter is not required
- Supports data rates up to 115 Kbps
- Works with all popular brands of PDAs
- Provides one RS-232 male DB9 port for direct connection to a PDA cradle or synchronization cable.
- USB-RS232 adapter cable with 40 cm USB Type A end
- USB Driver CD-ROM for WIN98/ME/2K and XP, Vista (32-Bit) and Windows 7.
- Power G3 or G4 CPU or higher or compatible system
- Available USB port
- CD-ROM drive
- MAC OS 8.6 or higher
PL-2303 chipset made by prolific. Latest software driver updates can be found on www.prolific.com.tw (login in with guest/guest).
|Cable Length||1.8 m|