USB to Serial to RS-232 Dongle
To connect serial devices to the USB-port
- USB to seriall converter (COM)
- D-SUB 9 pin plug
- USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 compatible
- Up to 1 Mbps data transfer
Windows 2000, XP, VISTA and Windows 7 compatible.
Availability: In stock
This USB to serial adapter enables a serial device to be connected to a computer through the USB port. Perfect for a PDA, digital camera, modem or ISDN terminal with a serial port. The adapter upgrades a traditional RS-232 serial port (DB9 male) to USB (A male). The unit features a portable design that does not require external power or complicated set-up procedures.
- Connect a PDA, digital camera, modem or ISDN terminal to a computer through a USB port
- Upgrades a traditional RS-232 serial port to USB
- Connectors: USB -A male/DB9 male
- Portable design is ideal for use with a PDA or digital camera
- Does not require external power or complicated set-up procedures
- Plug-and-play / hot-swappable allows you to add or remove a device at any time
- Supports data transfer rates over 230 kbps
- Premium double-shielded cable with tinned copper Braid and aluminum Mylar foil shield that eliminates cross-talk and reduces EMI/RFI interference
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, VISTA (32 Bit) and Windows 7
PL-2303 chipset made by prolific. Latest software driver updates can be found on www.prolific.com.tw.