VGA to Composite Converter
Availability: In stock
Want to hook up your computer to your TV but your TV is without a VGA input? Then this VGA to Composite Converter is your solution. This VGA to Composite Converter converts PC VGA to composite (Yellow RCA) and/or S-video TV display signal. It comes with a VGA pass through so that you can keep your computer monitor connected while sending a signal to the TV. All outputs are loop through, display simultaneously. It is with fine tuning control to adjust the picture to your preference. It draws power from an available USB port using a supplied USB power cable. No external power supply is needed.
- 1 Input: 1 x VGA
- 3 Loop-through Outputs: 1 X VGA, 1 X Composite Video, 1 X S-video
- PC VGA resolution: 640X480 (60/72/75/85Hz), 800X600 (60/75Hz), 1024X768 (60/75Hz). Higher resolutions are supported, while the lower the resolution is, the better the picture effect will be.
- On Screen Display (OSD)
- Plug and Play. No software driver is needed;
- Both PAL / NTSC are compatible
- HSIZE, VSIZE, BRIGHTNESS, CONTRAST, HUE, SATURATION, SHARPNESS and OSD -BACKGROUND color are adjustable.
- It is powered by USB port of PC host. When the USB port of the PC host fails to function, a DC 5V external power supply is optional.
- Portable Size: 98mm(L)x58mm(W)x32mm(H)